Dienstag, 29. September 2009

Cooles Musikvideo!!!

Wow, gleich zwei Einträge hintereinander...

Ich hab euch noch ein echt super gemachtes Video rausgesucht. Der Sound ist geil und das Video spitze. Der Entwickler des Videos (und gleichzeitig Sänger der Band) Daniel R Müller schrieb folgendes über sein kleines Meisterwerk:

-watch it loud, watch it big-
4101 pictures in 4 minutes. this is stop motion in its own new way.
I took over 30 000 pictures of live shows, party, boozing and my bandmembers to generate this musicvideo.
I am the singer of the band chromatic BLaCK ( myspace.com/chromaticblackband ) and so it was a huge DIY projekt. I worked on it for more than half an year and it was also part of my design master.
hope you enjoy! watch it more often to recognise more and more pictures...

So, viel Spaß damit

Bis dann
Donald


chromatic BLaCK 'ALRIGHT (cos nothing is alright)' from daniel R mueller on Vimeo.

Keine Kommentare: